City of History
Amphitryon Hotel is located on the coast at Nafplion, only 140km from Athens, in the Peloponnese region.
Nafplion is in the cradle of great culture and was the first capital of modern Greece following independence in the 1820's.
Arriving at Nafplion one will experience the majestic view of the three castles – the symbols of the city – Palamidi, Bourtzi and Akronafplia.
– 24 hour reception and concierge service
– Excursions, airline information
– Maid service twice daily
– Room service
– Doctor on call
– Babysitter upon request
– Daylight meeting rooms for up to 60 persons
– Swimming pool at the Nafplia Palace
– Public beach within walking distance, not managed by the hotel
Spiliadou Street, 211 00, Nafplion
T: +30 27520 70700
F: +30 27520 25850
A member of Helios Hotels & Resorts Group
– Chauffeured service available for airport and port transfers.
– Public parking next to Amphitryon Hotel.
– 140 km from Athens International Airport, about 90 minutes by car.
– 150 km from Piraeus Port, 176 km from Patras Port.
– 12 km from Tolo Port, offering connections to nearby islands.